Savvy Seniors Living Seminars are the brainchild of Dayna Wilson.
Dayna is a home owner and a long time real estate investor. For several years she advised accredited investors, helping them gain access to institutional-grade commercial and multi-family assets nationwide, such as Tenants In Common (TIC) properties, real estate funds and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). Her combined experiences have given her significant insight into the world of real estate. She now brings her enthusiasm, knowledge and resources to the residential real estate arena. Since the beginning of her career all her listings have SOLD, on average, in less than 30 days and closed at 100+% of original list price. Impressive when you consider this includes the years before the market flipped back to a ‘sellers market.’ She is committed to providing the highest level of service to Sellers, Buyers and Investors for all of their real estate needs.
Her chosen specialty is helping Boomers, Zoomers and Savvy Seniors. She is a Downsizing Diva! As a senior specialist she not only creates customized strategies for marketing and selling a property, but also works with clients to explore housing options ensuring that their next home best serves the current and future needs. SRES® designees are certified senior specialists and astute to the financial and emotional challenges senior clients face when they sell a long-held family home. Such certified specialists have special knowledge about everything from reverse mortgages and the importance of universal design to ensuring a client’s important legal documentation is in order. Over 80% of her business is related to serving folks over 55 years of age.
Dayna enjoyed 20 successful years in outside sales, providing performance improvement solutions for Fortune 500 companies. She is very proud of her affiliation with Keller Williams Realty and passionate about running her own business and continuing to assist clients in reaching their goals.
She is an East Bay Native, and as such has developed an intimate understanding of the local communities, focusing her business on representing clients in her own “backyard.” Dayna accepts new clients only when it is clear she can benefit their situation, which is one of the reasons the vast majority of her clients are from referral.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DAYNA WILSON
- Consistently one of the TOP (10%-20%) PRODUCERS in dollar volume with Keller Williams Realty-East Bay.
- Top 5% in Walnut Creek and Top 100 in CC County.
- Contra Costa Realtors in Motion – Member.
- National Association of Realtors – Member
- California Association of Realtors – Member
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors – Member
- Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce-Member
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation
- Certified Senior Housing Professional (CSHP)
- Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California – Berkeley, CA
- Estate Planning Council of Diablo Valley – Member, Sole Realtor
- Teens and Parents Service Society – Committee
- Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church – Ordained Deacon
- One Warm Coat – Annual coat drives
- Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano County – Annual collection
- Youth Homes, Inc. – Extreme Makeover
- School & Sports Volunteer – Cheerleading, Walnut Creek Soccer Club
- P.E.A.K. Past Liaison for Northgate High School PFA
- John Muir Foundation PAC– Sole Realtor on Professional Advisory Committee
- Lamorinda Village – Preferred Service Provider
- Walnut Creek Village – Strategic Growth Committee
- Founder – Senior Solutions Group SeniorSoultionsGroup.net
- Speaker/Educator – Diablo Adult Education, Lafayette Library, churches, National Charity League, Moraga Movers, Senior communities, senior centers, etc.
PERSONAL INTERESTS, ACTIVITIES & AWARDS
- Dayna and her husband are income property owners and investors in both residential and commercial assets. She enjoys hiking, camping and travel
- Women of Influence-Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce 2010
- Rookie of the Year and Listing Agent of the Month-Multiple times
- Top 5% Keller Williams Realty 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Five Star Real Estate Professional-Diablo Magazine – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016